Rules & Regulations
- Participants must submit only via the festival′s website. (tehran-animafestival.ir)
Please bear in mind that only films with submission code will be accepted by the secretariat of the festival.
- You’re highly recommended to carefully study the rules and regulations before submitting your film.
- The minimum age for the director would be 16 to submit their film in the festival.
- It’s obligatory for the series that each episode has an individual story to submit separately and receive a separate code (maximally three episodes). Should a series be submitted just by one code, the festival secretariat would participate only the first episode.
- There is no limitation of entries for individuals, organizations and institutes.
- Winning a prize from other festivals does not contradict the rules and regulations of TIAF.
- No joint award would be granted to two or more entries.
- There is no entry fee for participation.
- It is the duty of the festival office to determine the screening schedule. After the entrance of a film, no request for the withdrawal will be accepted.
- All expenses for transportation and shipping are to be met by the film′s producers or relevant body.
- Upon agreement of the owner, the submitted copy of the film will be kept in the archive as a record of the festival.
- The institutions or organizations willing to offer awards for the films in the competition section should notify the festival office 60 days prior to the beginning of the festival.
- Should any dispute arise regarding the interpretation of an article in these regulations, secretary of festival has the power to settle.
- The film crew is required to revise the entry form based on the film credits not later than 4 days after receiving the selection announcement email.
- The Submission through the website is regarded as full acceptance of all festival rules and regulations.
Submission will open on July 1st, 2023
Submission deadline will be on November1st,2023
Selection announcement will be on early December
Final deadline for revising the required information for catalog will be on early December.
Festival days will be on March 3rd to7th, 2024
The submission days won’t be extended.